The world is depending ever more on energy to simply function and complete everyday
activities. Recent years have seen a shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy
sources. In the quest to achieve a sustainable approach for the future, governments
are pursuing a blended strategy to enable them to achieve their goals. Our experience
at BDMolloy follows that pattern and today we can boast experience of both the
traditional and renewable (waste, solar, hydro, wind) energy markets.
BDMolloy's consultants have worked with the operators and many of the leading, managing and sub-contracting EPC contractors, both UK & internationally, supporting
all levels of management and engineering disciplines.
We have experience of new build, maintenance and asset management projects throughout the energy sector including:
- UK & international CCGT, coal power stations
- UK & EMEA EFW & biomass power stations and coal conversions
- Renewable asset management
- Onshore and offshore wind farms and solar parks
- UK & international LNG plants
- R&M - TAR projects